Air Travel Rules
About Your Checked Baggage
Airport Security Checkpoints
Air Travel Rules Flying With Pets
Air Travel Rules Traveling With Electronics
Air Travel Rules Traveling With Sports Equipment
Air Travel Rules Traveling With Tools
Air Travel Rules UK FAQS
Are Air Travel Rules Different Between Airports
Are The Rules Different With Children
Are Your Beauty Supplies Banned
Are You On The No Fly List What You Can Do
Consequences For Violating Air Travel Rules
Flying Banned Items
Flying How To Learn The New Air Travel Rules
Flying Preparing For Your Flight
Following Air Travel Rules
Important Air Travel Rules You Must Know
In Flight Air Travel Rules
Is The Clothing You Wear Important
Making The Most Out Of Your Next Flight
Packing And What You Should Leave At Home
Random Baggage Checks Be Smart
Rules For Those With A Disability
Staying Up To Date On All Air Travel Rules
The New Liquid Ban What You Need To Know
Your Belongings Banned At Airport Security
7 items that no traveler should leave home without
Whether you're traveling overseas, across the country or a state away, there are some things that travelers should never leave home without. In addition to all of the common items such as passports, your license, a wallet and clothes that most remember to pack up before the big trip, these other items can sometimes be forgotten at home, leaving you with no way to obtain the things that you may really need while away. Before packing for your next vacation, create a checklist with the items that you must not forget, including these 7 items that travellers should never leave home without.
1. Power Converter Kit - A power converter kit is especially necessary for those who are traveling out of their country. Many different countries use their own forms of power outlets, making it nearly impossible to charge necessary electronics without a converter kit. This includes the ability to charge cell phones, mp3 players and camera batteries. Multi-unit kits are available for those traveling to various destinations and country-specific converters are also available for purchase. Be sure not to forget this item or you could be stuck without a charged cell phone for the majority of your trip.
2. First Aid Kit - A first aid kit should never be forgotten while traveling. No matter where you are visiting, accidents can happen and a first aid kit could be a great help. Whether you're dealing with a small scrape to a larger laceration, these kits should include everything that you may need in the event of an injury. Having medical supplies ready to go is far easier than finding a pharmacy on-the-go.
3. Camera - Whether you prefer film or digital, a camera is one thing that no traveller will ever want to forget. A camera gives you the chance to take photographs of new and exciting areas, providing you with long-lasting memories that were captured by you. Many prefer to carry small and durable cameras while others opt for larger DSLR equipment for high-quality photographs. Don't forget to bring extra memory cards and the battery charger.
4. Travel Maps - Even if you're carrying a smart phone or other electronic item with you that enable maps and GPS ability, it is always a good idea to have an actual map with you while traveling. Electronics may not always get service or can die at any time. With a map, you'll always have a sense of directions and the ability to navigate through different cities with ease.
5. Personal Entertainment Items - Trips can be long and boring, especially when on an airplane for several hours or in the car for a few days. Bring an iPod, mp3 player, book or handheld gaming system with you to pass the time and help to make the trip go by faster.
6. Insurance details- When travelling, especially on the road, it's always a great idea to have insurance that will cover your touring trip. From everything from car insurance to caravan insurance, bring the insurance paperwork with you in the event of any accident or damage that may occur.
7. Comfortable Shoes - It is important to remember to pack a good, comfortable pair of shoes for the trip. After a day of sightseeing and lots of walking, feet can become sore. Avoid this issue with your best pair of shoes that provide lots of support.